Smarter house, beautiful home
1. The materials do not get exposed to the weather before or during construction, and all homes are precision engineered. The result is a better quality home than a traditional site-built home.
2. Factory-built homes can be built up to 3 to 4 months faster.
3. The construction is 30-50% less expensive than the traditional building method.
4. Building permit costs are far lower, and permits are not required aside from garage, foundation, and utilities.
5. We are exempt from title 24 (solar requirements) so we can have bigger windows and more of them
6. We offer a full 7-year warranty as opposed to the traditional 1-year builder warranty.
7. The homes are governed by Manufactured-Housing-Advantage (MH Advantage) under federal law, and therefore, eligible for a lower interest rate but appraised at the same value as a traditional stick-built house.
Any configuration or square footage
Our landmark model home was delivered in 4 sections, 1 section served as an accessory dwelling unit, 3 sections comprised a 2110 sq. ft. home.
Cabinets, countertops, flooring, appliances, and many other home features can be upgraded.
Elevations and profiles just like on-site constructed homes but without the delays and weathering of materials.
HUD VS MODULAR FAQs
Many types of financial institutions and service companies including banks, credit unions, mortgage companies and consumer finance companies offer loan programs for Off-Site Constructed home buyers. These companies can offer a number of types of consumer, conventional and government-insured financing, such as the FHA and the VA USDA/Rural Development and other loan programs. As for their investment possibilities, Off-Site Constructed homes can retain and gain value when placed in the proper environment, installed and maintained properly and treated as a long-term housing investment.
MH Advantage Mortgage for Manufactured Homes
Finding an affordable home is challenging when supply is low, prices are high, or available properties need renovations. Manufactured homes are an option offering significant cost savings over traditional homes. There are a variety of modern, attractive models built to high standards with today’s sought-after amenities. The main difference is they’re built indoors in efficient state-of-the art facilities, then delivered and installed on your chosen home site.
So if you’re feeling limited by the types of homes in your price range, consider adding the manufactured option for more choices at prices you can live with.
What is MH Advantage?
MH Advantage® is a mortgage loan for manufactured homes that have features typical of traditional single-family homes. It offers traditional 30-year fixed rate financing with benefits that exceed standard manufactured home loans. When you buy an MH Advantage-eligible home, you’ll get:
Quality and Style – Homes can include custom amenities like attached garages, upgraded kitchens and bathrooms, energy efficient appliances, and architectural features that help them blend seamlessly into traditional neighborhoods.
Affordability – MH Advantage offers down payments as low as 3%, interest rates lower than most traditional manufactured home loans, and cancellable mortgage insurance. Plus, it may be combined with a HomeReady mortgage for additional benefits.
Homeownership Advantages – You may benefit from the financial perks of homeownership, like the potential for tax benefits and building equity. That could mean extra money in your pocket at tax time or if you ever decide to sell the home.
Accessory Dwelling Unites (ADUs) have been known by many names: granny flats, in-law units, backyard cottages, secondary units and more. No matter what you call them, ADUs are an innovative, affordable, effective option for adding much-needed housing in California. HCD is the state’s leader on local ADU ordinances, which — while optional — have grown exponentially in number as more cities, counties, and homeowners become interested in ADUs as one solution to increasing the supply of affordable housing.